Thursday, November 13, 2008
Big thing come in little packages...
this is one of my favorites quotes " big things come in little packages. It could be that it doesn't mean anything to other people, but to my self is a tool of inspiration. i always see people around that are taller than me. this is huge problem that i have because it makes me feel shorter that i am not growing so far. You might think that this is a stupid. People doesn't need to be huge and tall in order to have a enourmes personality. Like I said before that how make me feel. Two years ago I was taking english classes in a church. This kind of church were they help people whom the english is not the fist language, well this is my case, i went to this church for some short time. this is where i heard this quote that was stucking in my head until now. i give me so much entusiastic. this man who told the quote it seems to be a wise person. a person who knew what he was talking about. until this time this quote still in my head and everytime someone says something related to my high, in certain way it remove my heart inside. but then i tell this quote and everything come real and normal. "Big things come in little packages"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I enjoy this quote too-- on a personal level. I have never been tall and the world can sometimes seem intimidating, but like you, I believe that my power comes from how I feel about myself and that there's no correlation between our height and our potential!
Aww, well I think your personality definitely makes up for you lack of height! Besides appreciating what we already have I think this saying deals with our perception of what we are given. What might not seem important to one person could be life changing for another. Or maybe what I'm saying is completely random?
Post a Comment