Test are always a pain for us including me. I think that test or exams shouldn't atterorize when it comes to you. I think test are just paper that show what you know and you have learn so far. Nobody like test because of us. We been claiming what we have to do this and why we have to take it. It is true like Becky said we been living a culture of tests all the life. I think we must take test in order to graduate from a certain school. It is going to show what you learned. I think this is a good way to show your knowledge. Things are going get you freely, you must do and workd hard in order to get it done in whatever you want.
I feel ok, I feel motivated when I hear people to say: "Oh yeah, I remenber I took that test,..." so I said to my self if she or he have done it before why should I am not? I think it replies in every single person. Some really don't like to be tested for x reason. Some of them dont batter.
Fourtanley, there is not a test about how to live and you have to passed in order to get married. This would be harder I believe.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You make a fascinating observation: what would a test for marriage or, say, parenthood look like? Would something like that be worthwhile or meaningful? You have to pass a test to drive or fire or weapon...
Post a Comment