I look this blog from blogs.com and I talks about Google telling you when are getting the influence of flue. I really don't believe that this searcher would be able to tell everyone that you getting flue within a few weeks. But since I read something that I probably never thing about it. Google won't call you and tell you " today is the time to getting flu be prepared." But what I notice is that this blog talks about people usually use internet to look for symptoms for flue. By doing this it is probably a wise idea of attacked it before the flue get worse. I also says that technology have been increasing so much in many different way that most of people look information before to going to the doctor.
Google claims that is have been recording the activity of flu in the United States. That is why they were able to create what is called " Flu Trend Page " where is show a graphic of how is the activity of flue in part of the United States. According to this page Minnesota is a minimal level of people getting the influence. It is pretty cool, more people healthier don't you think.
It is pretty cool that Google is taking over the place and most people go to Google and look information of what they want.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think this is a fascinating idea. I admit thinking that Google is god-like in modern society so their ability to help us predict flu outbreaks is no surprise. Interesting. I'm eager to read about 4 additional bloggers.
Post a Comment