I think this way of writing involved so much technology and also creativity. It gives you the opportunity to write freely and go on... In my personal it is a good way of expresing my self freely without any pressure on my shoulder on what I should be doing. I believe many of people who have been using blogs and other types of free posting. They probably would be agree with me that it is really fantastic and unique way of expressing your feelings in whatever your mind might think.
I been reading part of some of the blogs and I think everyone feels more free to write in what they wanted to write. (wait a minute) but without forgetting about the assignment that we suppose to do in order to get a credit.
I have to confessed that this is my first time of having a blog. I am starting to think that it is pretty cool. Thanks to Becky for this fabulous idea. I have read some of the Becky stories and part of her life. It helps to know more about her. It is really interesting what she have to say and she expect from our new government that pretty soon would get in charge. It is unique how she express nicely about her partner and her lovely son. I can see that this is one of the biggest things in her life. Thanks Becky I hope you the best for your family.
1 comment:
I'm really pleased that this course gives you the opportunity to write with more freedom and less stress. I agree that something about blogs and emails lessens the idea of critique and grading. Glad to hear that you enjoyed my personal blogs!
Post a Comment