Thursday, November 20, 2008

Steal or not?

It is a bad thing that people steal from other especially when they take this as a form of surviving because they claim not having a job or just because they think It is the easiest way to get money. I think people are so wrong and this shouldn't be happening. I know that this is not a goodness and peaceful world. You really don't expect what can happen tomorrow. There is a also the type of person that are stealing because they are hungry. I believe there are others ways for surviving, perhaps you could borrow money from someone else and start from there. In the pirates thing, I think that these people are desesperated that they are just trying to look for a war of getting money. I don't know how this is going to end up. Hopely the mine of these people change and realize that what are they doing so wrong. The right of steal is not right.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I like your final line. It is not within our rights to steal, nor is it the right thing to do. Of course, maybe one of our rights should be the right to shelter and food...