
I don't know what is going on I would like to make some big changes. So many thing going on right now. I should have plan. The thing is that I feel like I am not going anywhere. I feels like I am still stocking in the same place. I think that my life is not going no where. I want to do so many things at the same time. But something is missing in my life. Life is not right to me. I don't know if I have a plan or not. I just know that I need the way I am living because I think this is affecting the way I am thinking. Things are not coming nicely. I am getting worried for something I shouldn't be worried about.
I need to make a plan. I need to change my life. There so many ideas I want to express but some reason my fingers seems there not working. It seems that my fingers and my head are not working as a team. I think that parts of my body are desconected of maybe I am disconected from my life. I used to do things. Now I don't do it no more. Why? I asked my self. Waiting to know the answer to my question. Why I am doing this? I wanna answer this question. Why I am not having the same inspiration I had before.
I am hearing the click of the keyboards from others people. This is making fustrating myself because I hearing typing. Looking my self at the screen. Looking what I have done in the past minutes. I trying to write as high school student must be.
Maybe is not what you are expecting Becky. Having people like me. Not writing a lot as much as others students. Maybe that is not what you have wanted. This is the beginning of my year and I think it affect me gettting the new year almost sleeping. Maybe it is something of my head that I need to make it go away. It is weird I am feeling strange. Maybe it is not the right assigment Becky was expecting to have.
I hope to be better tomorrow. I should that the way I am trying to be. I should be more responsible in what are my actions in my life. I need to start doing what I supposed. I won't say no more. I should be starting it.
1 comment:
I think that you have a beautiful soul and that your temperament is one of the kindest I have ever encountered. I think it's quite natural that you are paralyzed by some of the factors in your life that are stressful. I worry for you that in slipping ever so slightly, you feel like you have let others down. The truth is, you are an excellent, consistent student and a good person. If you need help or support, I am here. I think it's good for you to write and process that which is on your mind.
Post a Comment