
I think this course it was challenge, it was pretty challenging because the way that the blog is set up is for no corrections automatically, just like other processor word. It challenging because it was time where I really did not know how to spell some words. This is the time when I had to look for it or sometimes leave it as I suppose it was correct.
It was a good class because the difference between writing in a piece of paper and typing in a computer is totally different. It is part of the technological advanced world we live in. I think that it learn so much. I try to write what it was in my mine. I believe this class help me in developing a little bit more in my vocabulary...
Every time we should take a time and type a what you think about your self. I think that my personality is unique because I like what I do. I do what I like, which basically the same idea, but I like to do it. This is a huge part of what you should be doing, something that like it most be important thing in your life career. I love graphic design. I could considered it as one of my passions in life.
I value my self as person that I try and it was not my fault just as the quote that I am looking up in front of me, while I am trying to type my self evaluation. I believe I made an O.K. I believe this would a little different if I could have more vocabulary in my head, if I could have more to say. I deserve what I deserve and I would be happy to have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment