
I think being an adult it has responsibility. I probably I have experience the idea of being a full adult. Sometimes I tried to feel like one. But then, I realize that I only have certain years. I think that one of the things that the adults should never forget is those memories that you have when you were a little kid, those memories that keep you in troubles or those things that you probably did. But now if your married, you have kids, you should be able to understand certain things that you son might do. Because I bet it was one of the things you have done when you probably have the same age.
I think to be an adult is just a fancy word for being a grown up kid. Because I still believe, adults have a petite kid inside of then. I think that the way adults should be more emotional. Also, being an adult make you see as a wise person for your kids. You have passed for difficult situations, that probably, kids would do sometime in their lives.
1 comment:
I very much like the idea that we are grown up kids:) I do hope that what I pass on to Quinn will be fair and informed by my own experiences-- and that it will be kinder and more understanding because of that.
Post a Comment