
"Community of Artist Learning and Growing Together."
I think that the school vision it is pretty clear in what they want for the students I suppose that everyone would like the same for their school. I think the school's vision it there to let you know that we are to help each other. We are here to learn and to express what we want to in good way.
I think that there is sometime that we might not clearly of what the school is offering to us and what we must be doing in order to accomplish what the school's vision is about. I think that the purpose of these is to let us know that we are be as a team...
The school's vision is a message telling and remind you everything of what is the purpose of the school. I think it is trying to tell you that they are here for you. You are here for them. I think that the school vision want us to have the vision into our mines. I think that the we are creating a communitie into our school as artists it is an important thing. In some how the school is acting into us like a force that in courage you to keep doing what you want to express.
I think that the person who owns the something vision in my opinion it is the principal or the person who in charge of the school. That is want they want for the students and for the school. At some point we created this vision and the principal try to keep us in mind what we have decide.
1 comment:
Really thoughtful and contemplative analysis. Good to read!
Post a Comment