
I always believe that if you have a dream you should follow it. No matter how hard it might be. I think that whenever you decide what to do in your life. I decide to do it to. I always to do things that keep me busy. I like to have a little bit of challenge in my life. But sometimes I say things like why am I doing this. When it come to decide what to do in your life it is always a little bit complicated becuase sometimes things happen that make you change your life, things that people say that make you think that you are not in the right track. Sometimes, passions go away when your mine is not organized, when you mine seems to be lossing the inspiration sometime you used to have. The inpiration that wake up every morning, telling come on! It is only another day, you would learn so much that would keep you going forward.
My interest are coming along. My decisions seems to go slowly. But it is not my fault, I don't have the power of speeding up the time. I don't have the power or the vision to see my future. I wish I could this skill. I am pretty sure that I would be so helpful. But in the other hand, it would not be interesting to see what it going to be happenig tomorrow. It would like cheating your self.
I think that I have that my passion is this, computers, drawing, painting, even thought I have done so much with it. It is hard when you start growing up, there so other things that keep you busy, and it kind private you from things that you really want to be done. But I'll come back to the same idea. I have say that when you dreams, you do everything you are able to. No matter what, you do it later on. I guess I have not put much attention to my own advice. It usually happen, someone else should be say it for you, some how it would be like a cold shower that it would wake up.
Dreams are coming throuht, NO MATTER what...
2 comments:
This is a really mature reflection on the nature of life and what we want from it. There is always the anxiousness about wanting to know-- and then having to walk the path to get to the unknown. I have great confidence that you will always walk with your head up, filled with the joy in living and the appreciation for dreams met and dreams to come.
Thanks Becky, you are an super teacher but you are an excellent teacher...
Post a Comment