
During these days I have been working so hard because I need to get to my goal of getting my classes online. I think I have been doing what I have possible decide. I have to confess that there are days that I want to forgot everything and let it go. I think that this is part of the kind of oppression for finishing my classes. Hopefully I will be able to do it. I really want to.
So, for my others goals I have proposed I am doing pretty good. I am on the right track of my plan's ideas.
In the other hand I would say the type of music with most Identified. It is the song where it makes you feel of what beautiful it is the life when you are in the mood of appreciation. The way the people likes to see others and listen to music is to me the way they are feeling inside. In my case the music help me as a tool of inspiration and creativity. It also helps me to relax and think about it. The music make my self think of what I have done. I am the kind of person that need to have music as a background to relax.
There are sometime when you are hearing music but you are not listening to it. I think this is the best part for everything to listen. When you listen you learn. You understand the message of the music. The rhythm of the words coming along with combined noises. Noises that are not noises. Noises that has rhythm in it. Rhythm that make you feel what was wrote it.
Music as background relax and give you the energy that you might need in your life to keep with your goals.
1 comment:
You make an excellent point that all elements of music are purposeful and deliberate and by listening carefully, we best appreciate the art to music.
Post a Comment