Friday, December 5, 2008

Criteria on my writing

I think I am doing a nice job. Since I started, maybe I am not writing long enough as much as my others classmates. I know that this is not my first language and it is complicated sometimes. I also know that I still learning in my knowledge of the language. But It is not a big deal. I know I am able to realize this exercise. Which in certain way, It is helping me my academic achievement. I know that It could be at some part of my assignments phrases that do not make any sense. I am really trying to improve this minimum problem. Because I know It would go away with the practice and the study.

"This my favorite word because it all about me. First of all I did wish to have another, being able to chose my own name. But then I realize that my name is unique because it represent who I am. and uniqueness is printed in my name." it seems to make sense, once I reading again it kind me think in rewriting it.

1 comment:

Becky said...

You selected an excellent passage from your writing, one that exemplifies your pride and sense of self. I think that your daily practice with writing is helping both your confidence and your voice. I know that you have been disciplined and hearty in your efforts to master organization and essay structure. Now, you have the chance to play with language a bit more freely. There are still bobbles here and there with grammar, but your point is always made.