Every one has and is having a dream. I had it my dream and I am living it. One day I was at home. All of this happened when I was living in Mexico. I was in highs school or what we usually called preparatoria. I was in second semester. I was almost end it the first year of my high school (preparatoria). My parents were not living with me. They were decided to be live in the United States. They wanted to have a better life. I stayed with my brothers and my grandmother. I was living with for almost 3 or 4 years. The absence of my parents were very important. I was feeling stress because I was kind of in charge of raising my little brother. I was very uncomfortable at first living with my grandmother. My told me that I was a trouble with grandmother when I did not like to her. I don't know why If was a little petit baby. Otherwise I had to live with my grandmother and my half-brother. We did not have a fabulous relation with my brother because he was living with my grandmother. We lived separated for almost 15 years. We seen us each other for barely times. I remember one day that I went to visit him. My parents were still living in Mexico. I was in my grandmother's house. It found one petit casita (little house) I thought It was the most amazing little thing on my life. I took it and I started to play with it. Then my brother saw me playing with his petit house. It was really his house. I did not know. He got mad very soon. He almost hit me. My dad stops him. Then my grandmother entered in a discussion with my dad because of this.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Will you re-post in a different color? The blue doesn't show up on the grey:)
Thanks for the new color. I like this story and the personal history it reveals. You have come so far and experienced so much in life; your temperament and joyfulness is marvelous to see.
Post a Comment