have making some mistakes. If I have the opportunity of going back and change my past would be the way I express my father how much I love him. I am not really expressive with him. I don't talk to much with him. This one of the first things for sure I would change. I think I would change to put me a reminder of my brother's birthday's, no one remind his birthday. One big mistake because he felt so bad, I told him I didn't forget it. But the truth was that I was forgotten my this situation. There also the way I am acting. I know my personality is changing. I putting things for the last minute. It is one of the things I need to change.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
What would I change about the past year.
I know that I have been doing what I should be doing. There was a lot of things I have done this year. I
have making some mistakes. If I have the opportunity of going back and change my past would be the way I express my father how much I love him. I am not really expressive with him. I don't talk to much with him. This one of the first things for sure I would change. I think I would change to put me a reminder of my brother's birthday's, no one remind his birthday. One big mistake because he felt so bad, I told him I didn't forget it. But the truth was that I was forgotten my this situation. There also the way I am acting. I know my personality is changing. I putting things for the last minute. It is one of the things I need to change.
have making some mistakes. If I have the opportunity of going back and change my past would be the way I express my father how much I love him. I am not really expressive with him. I don't talk to much with him. This one of the first things for sure I would change. I think I would change to put me a reminder of my brother's birthday's, no one remind his birthday. One big mistake because he felt so bad, I told him I didn't forget it. But the truth was that I was forgotten my this situation. There also the way I am acting. I know my personality is changing. I putting things for the last minute. It is one of the things I need to change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment