Economy the magic word that everyone is talking about. Everyone is worried because of this issue that is affecting most of the society. Especially, huge and powerful factories such as car factories and related. Until now I thought the economy it could not be a big issue. I realize that is the most important ingredient in a society. I heard about recession. I really don't know what was this word. I never heard before. Maybe I have never experimented before. But now, I know that it has to be with the GDP of the country. GDP in the united states is lower than normal.
This issues is in everywhere, TV News and so on. I also heard that we been in recession from the months ago, but now is when is declaring that United States is in recession. I hope that this issues do not take longer, because the longer it takes the more people would be losing their jobs, families would be fighting a big problem in relation to the economy. The expert in the theme says the recession usually takes around 10 months or less. But unfortunately, they also predict this recession would be longer than a year.
This is kind of funny because the dealers in order to get rid of the new vehicles, they are doing some offers. I was not expecting these. Buy a car and you get another for free. That is really weird because usually seems on clothes, notebooks, etc. but not in car. At some point, I think the economy is getting really bad. There are a lot of dealers especially are getting close because of consumers. We are playing an interesting role, but how are we going to buy when we are losing our jobs. We are not getting incomes. In particular, I am stable for now. I hope not to experiment as others people.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment