It is hard to read trouhg everyday. It probably take longer. But scannig through this blog I can notice that this person has a descriptive style of her life is about. It is most about memories during her life. It is pretty interesting listen to stories because most of us has one that is similar to one of these. I think that there is no wrong way to express you feelings. There are differents ways.
I think this person likes to write basically about her family. It is interesting to hear stories when she/he was a child. I would say that the type of writing of this person very descriptive because almost give many details of what really is talking about.
I notice that has good grammar writing with a high level of vocabulary. It has a good puntuaction. I think her writing is intend to people who would like to hear stories. I really think that this blog it is really in a descriptive language. I think this person is very expressive and that she express in her writing.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment