Thursday, December 18, 2008

What are my thoughts?


Today, there are so many things going on my mind. I want to get out high school because I want to be in college. I want to have a car to be able to go anywhere, with my friends, etc. I want to have money, I want to go snowboarding, I want to visit my family in Mexico. There's a lot more in what to think about. But I started wondering am I able to do this, all the things I want. I realize that somethings are becoming to be real. But others are becoming to be way from me. Because I don't have the same tools as others for starting. Sometimes you hear comments where at some point it makes you feel real bad. Maybe you are wonder why people think that you are not able to do what you want to do. I just to have my life like everyone else. Be a teenager is complicated because so many things happening around you that you don't know where to start. How to know when this thing is totally right or wrong. Nobody is going to complain about it, or someone might be upset for what you did. Life is hard, but harder is to live in it and to learn to survive. After all, living is just a piece of life that you borrow since the first time you open your eyes, when you are a baby. Life is a borrow that you never know when you have to take back and give it to somebody else, just as a baby born.

I try to live my life, I believe and I have so many things that keeps me moving forward. First of all, it is my life, my friends, my hobbies, etc. The hopeless of some day have the my own building. The fact the people coming to have different goals in our lives, most important to keep us forward especially, that when you know what you want.

1 comment:

Becky said...

That was really beautiful and hints at complexities in your life that many don't know or understand. I hope that all that you want in life will come to you in some form-- that the joy and comfort of home and a family and success are all yours.